Sunday, May 26, 2013

James Sisnett - Oldest Man in the Western Hemisphere - Dead at 113

First off, I'm related to Sisnett, so I'm hoping I've got some of those longevity genes.  And hopefully doing this PhD hasn't shaved off a decade or two from my life span.  I wish I were kidding.

Second, what the hell has happened to journalism?  This article on Sisnett by CNN is a pile of garbage.

It's poorly written, not well researched, and quite frankly a bit patronizing.

Like how hard is it to be a journalist nowadays?  Can I be a journalist?  Am I a journalist? 

Maybe I should ask Doug Ford what he thinks.

2 comments:

  1. "First off, I'm related to Sisnett, so I'm hoping I've got some of those longevity genes." You and me both! Fingers crossed.

    Agree about that article. How embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete