People I'd like to have dinner with

I guess you could say that this is a quasi follow-up to my "places I'd like to go now that it's cold" posts.  These are just people I find interesting and they could be dead or alive or fictitious for that matter.

Malcolm X
Joseph Stalin
Mike Tyson
Hillary Clinton
Cassius Clay (before he became Muhammad Ali)
A nurse that worked on the Front in WWII
Anne Frank
Christopher Columbus
Colonel Sanders
Bussa
Napoleon Bonaparte
Toussaint L'Ouverture (Napoleon and Toussaint have to sit next to each other)
Queen Victoria
Denzel Washington
Smurfette (Only female smurf.  I vote for some interesting stories)
Pierre Trudeau
Neil Armstrong
Precious from the movie Precious (I want to know what happens after the movie ends)
Charlie Sheen as Chris Taylor in Platoon
Tiger Woods
A tiger (a real one.  I'd actually like to speak to a dog too.  Not just any dog, but my dog)

Comments

  1. You might not like what your Dog has to say. She may deliver a harsh reality.

    Smurfette is a good one to talk to as well as Toussaint and Napoleon. They definitely need to sit side by side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And keep Trudeau away from Smurfette. I hear he loved the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what she (Smurfette and Rhodee) would say. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment