Monday, January 31, 2011

African Gym Clarification

This evening was day 2 of my African Gym workout programme.  Nothing much to report in the exercise department - did the same routine as last week.

But there is one thing that I need to clear up from my last post.

While some of the weights were car/motorcycle wheels, most were a variety of old machine gears and brake disks.  I'm not sure of the technical term for "machine gear", but think of the gear from your bicycle, but 10 times heavier.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds dangerous.
    Is there a lat pulldown machine with an engine as the counterweight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! It's Christopher. Your cousin who's living in Tanzania.

    Ya, I haven't seen any homemade lat pulldown machines, but there's another gym somewhere around here that I'm gonna be checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i wasnt sure if it would say sara or anonymous so i decided to clarify

    ReplyDelete