Django Unchained

A movie about a Freed slave killing plantation owners starring Jamie Foxx as the good guy, and Leonardo DiCaprio as the slave master and Samuel L. Jackson as his Uncle Tom, and directed by Quentin Tarantino?  My new favourite movie.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/04/jamie-foxx-on-django-should-be-amazing/

Mind you they haven't even started filming yet, and who knows if the movie will ever even come out, but damn, it's already my favourite movie.  Already.

This is this Boondocks episode coming to the live screen.  Woohoo!


To watch the full episode online and all three Boondocks seasons free, follow this link:

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/the-boondocks/cm94Qt8DKOBDJ-neJM7eKTLRlwY#s2e18

"The Story of Catcher Freeman" is episode 18, season 2.

Comments

  1. For your sake I hope the movie comes out.

    And if it does not come out in Canada, I am sure you will find a way to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the lady name Broomhilda. Lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should name my first born daughter Broomhilda, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment