Newsflash: You are old.
In 2016 the
Two big pieces of news to come out of that.
One: Toronto will be hosting the 2016 All-Star game.
Two: Drake has just signed on to be their "Global Ambassador" and re-brand the team.
Whether you like him or not, you've gotta tip your hat to Drake. First he was on arguably the most popular Canadian TV show ever (Degrassi) and now he's a part of the only basketball team in Canada (I kinda remember that Vancouver may have had a team. Kinda).
So with this news, I have put together some suggestions for Drake and how he can tap into his network to make the Raptors "better" without having to sign LeBron James and slip some cash to Andrew Wiggins at Kansas.
1. A new catch phrase:
YOBO - You Only Ball Once
2. Tell every free agent that he'll sing/rap the hook on their song and promote their album.
3. Show them that when you start from the bottom in Toronto, you actually start with a silver spoon in your flax cereal and organic milk.
4. The Maple Leafs pay the bills. All you've got to do is play and not suck too too badly.
5. Change the "Raptors" to the "Gremlins" and get the most popular mascot ever in sports history:
6. Shoot, get Birdman and the whole of Cash Money to run the team. If Master P and now Jay-Z can get into the business of sport, why not this guy?
(All jokes aside, Birdman is a serious business man.)